- To provide the best to our little ones, we hire only experienced babysitters. First aid training is a plus.
You will have to be a compassionate and energetic individual, willing to make a difference in the lives of children.
You will collaborate with our team of children’s specialists, Teachers and Assistant Teachers and help make the world a better place every day by tending to the next generation of great thinkers and doers.
As a passionate and ambitious babysitter, you will have the opportunity to develop your natural gifts and pursue your highest potential in providing amazing services and extraordinary child-tending services.
Being worthy of the trust of our children’s parents is not a small accomplishment, and we look forward to having you working alongside our team to earn that trust every day.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Keep the play area safe and free from hazards while monitoring children consistently throughout the day
- Sanitize play equipment, games and toys regularly to keep them safe and attractive while minimizing the spread of germs
- Change diapers, dress children and assist them with their snacks, drinks and meals as needed
- Teach children the importance of good personal hygiene and health habits, including the importance of brushing teeth, washing hands, eating healthy food, using the toilet and getting adequate rest
- Engage in educational activities with the children, including reading, crafts, drawing, colouring and singing
- Keep an individual record for each child that includes information about his or her behaviours, daily activities, meals eaten, medications received (if applicable), and other critical details. Discuss this information with each child’s parents daily in cooperation with Teachers and Assistant Teachers.
- Discipline unruly children as needed, focusing on using creative ways to encourage good behaviour such as picking up after themselves, participating in the lesson and treating each other kindly.
- Help children to understand their emotions, manage their feelings, and learn the difference between right and wrong behaviour
- Build and develop a partnership team with Teachers and Assistant Teachers to achieve predetermined performance targets.
- Follow the rules and procedures applied by the school.
- Have ethical and professional ethics to carry out the duties of this position.
- Experience working with children with a variety of needs.
- Child development knowledge.
- Experience successfully working with culturally diverse staff and clients.
- Have a high level of entertainment ability to make children’s daily chores fun. Skills in playing games and engaging children in educational activities.
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of children and protect their well-being.
- Must be able to exercise discretion, confidentiality, and loyalty whenever required.
- Ability to present a positive image of the organization to community members.
- All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children. Therefore, each employee must always be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children and/or adults. Hostility, aggression and unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions, as well as inappropriate emotional expressions, are not acceptable.
- Demonstrate skills and the ability to contribute effectively to a team environment.
- Have a pleasant personality and adaptability, a good sense of humour and playfulness, caring and patient nature.
- Self-confident with a neat appearance and a positive attitude.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications have to be submitted with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join our Team and why we should pick YOU especially, along with your full and updated Curriculum Vitae. To apply, either submit your information down under on the link provided or send these elements to
Please state the specific role you are applying for.
Please note that we receive many requests and are unable to respond to all requests. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an available position.
If contacted, you will be invited to a first interview with the Head Teacher, and if favourable, to a second one later, with the Directors.