By following the British national program, EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), we will help your child(ren) to evolve and develop their skills over the years through our seven learning areas:
- Prime areas
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Secondary areas
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
Your child(ren) will work, develop, and increase most of the following:
- Problem-solving and learning cause and effect
- Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution and sharing
- Develops social and emotional skills
- Development of fine and gross motor skills
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem
- Encourages language skills
- Supports pre-literacy skills
- Explore, develop and represent learning experiences that help them to make sense of the world
- Practise and build up ideas, concepts and skills
- Learn how to understand the need for rules
- Take risks and make mistakes
- Communicate with others as they investigate or solve problems.
- And many more!
The whole UKC team can’t wait to welcome you at the Umalas Kids Club!